Cellarman's beer blog

The finest handcrafted beers delivered fresh to your door

Thursday 17 April 2008

Wickwar brews to the fore


We have got some new Wickwar brews coming to Cellarman Towers soon. The official beer of the Cotswolds and a beer brewed especially for rugby players all over the country... Rite Flanker! Look our for these in the very near future.

I don't normally do straight 'ads' on the blog, but the guys at Wickwar deserve a special mention for the wonderful ales they brew. If you see them, try them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.